Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Look away if your grossed out!











The boys finished the steroids, it had been doing a great job of fading out the poison oak, and then when they finished the dose,,,,BANG! the stuff is showing up again, in new places that a mommy cannot even talk about! Please pray for Michael and Alex, they are tired, tired of being sick, tired of itching and burning and plain fed up.




I have spent the last few days on the couch grounded with that awful virus that hit us last week. It takes a lot for me to ignore dishes and lay down, and it was all I could do to not cry all day sunday from aching so bad. I don't think I have had a fever like that since childhood. When I went to the doctors yesterday( to make sure it wasn't strepp or something) I had a fever of 103...weird for me.



All that to say,,,I am going to try to blog some GOOD things this week. So keep praying for us, especially the boys. but here is something good...The kids are going back to school tomorrow! SO here's to a better week!

2 comments:

NWCP said...

This too shall pass and life will return to normal! The dishes will get cleaned soon enough!
Love and prayers, Aunt Nancy

Megan Bonnin said...

I hope you guys are turning the corner to health! We'll pray for quick recovery here on out!