Monday, October 29, 2007

To catch you up....

We're all moved in, our sale closed last Friday....many thanks to the best agent in the world!!! We are excited for this new phase in our life. The kids have enjoyed playing in leaf piles,,,which we now have, and the weeping willow tree leaves a lot of fun branches to snap your brother with:). I have enjoyed the big neighborhood to run in(especially with all the leaves right now) and Pete and I are enjoying sleeping and exhaling after a very busy 2 weeks.

Allie finished volleyball, Michael finished soccer, and Alex starts soccer today!

I went to see my brother and sister in law in Pullman last weekend.It was a nice break for me after a busy week. The time down to sac and the flight gave me good reflection time. I had never been to WSU and it was fun to see their life, and where they both teach. It was a beautiful campus! Cold-but brilliantly sunny! We walked all over the campus, went to a Shakespere play, Tim cooked a wonderful gourmet dinner, we went to a "grad bar" that had amazing jazz music, and they gave me the VIP treatment at a restaraunt that their friend is a chef at. I got to see Sabrina's class and Tim's office and where he teaches. It was so nice to get a glimpse into their everyday life! and yes, I came back with red and grey surprises for the kids (he he, Pete:))

I'm home off this morning (the first in a while!) So.... a run, a little coffee, computer time and I think I hear the couch calling me to come sit and read.

Hope you all are having a great fall! Here are a few pics,,,,more later! Love you all, Bre

No comments: