Sunday, December 09, 2007

December in full swing

Well, things are getting busy at our house. We start "mom's 12 days of Chirstmas" this week. Michael and Allie have an Orchestra concert and a Choir concert. Alex is still in soccer and Pete and I are hanging on by the seat of our pants most days:) Really- despite the business, we do love this time of year and watching the kids get so excited!

A couple of Thank You's and news I wanted to post....


Thanks Trish and Sherry for a wonderful girl's night out,,,,,and I love my shoes (and outfit)!!!

Thanks Walt and Pam for making me feel so special. I love being a part of the "McNeill family"

Thanks Cassie for "kid containing" a very lively bunch!

Thanks Megan for a fun party and a chance to catch up with all the people I love!

CONGRATS to Kaitlin and Ian on your engagement!

and YEAH Jenny and Kevin on the soon to be number 3!

Hope everyone has a good week and gets some fun time with your families!

No comments: