Sunday, May 03, 2009

There was almost a dog murder!





Yesterday was a craaaazy day! The boys have played in a tournament all weekend again, and there was a monsoon in Redding yesterday. I finally took Allie and left because I couldn't handle watching my boys get so soaked. I wanted to call the game myself...but they don't call the games unless there's thunder, so they played baseball in the pouring rain for 10 hours-crazy! When I got home I had a half hour before needing to go take some prom pictures for a friend. We let Cooper out to go potty and forgot he was out there, this is what I found after 10 minutes! A very happy, lucky he's still alive dog. It took 7 towels just to make a train of covering accross the floor, my bath looked like a mud puddle and if it weren't so funny I would have been crying. Now, my bathroom is spotless, due to the bottle of bleach cleaner Pete used on it for an hour! What to do!!!

No comments: