Saturday, August 04, 2007

my little author


This is the picture that Alex wanted me to take for "his profile". He is writing another book.(something he loves to do) So now he is working on his profile for the back cover. Allie is doing the illustrating, which makes for some interesting conversations. (with Alex as her boss) Pete and I are trying to find a way to get it published for him for Christmas. He is so excited about it, and spends every waking moment working on it, and telling us about it. Since every time he writes a new chapter, I have to read the whole thing over again, I pretty much know it by heart....:):):) Who knows maybe someday he really will be an author. He credits his Uncle Tim in the profile he wrote for being his inspiration and the author he wants to be like...So there you go Tim, you have a fan club starting.

No comments: