Saturday, November 01, 2008

Catching you up on the month of October





October has been great! I love October weather. Most days it was in the high 80's in the afternoon's and cool in the mornings and evenings. Perfect for running and great "play" weather for the kids. Allie played volleyball for school, Michael played soccer for school, and Alex and I spectated each day. Alex's season starts this week, so he is excited to leave the sidelines and get in on the action.

Cooper is getting huge- he is over 55lbs now. He rides with me in the Yukon all afternoon! I can't belive I've turned into one of those "dog persons", but I have. He loves to get the kids and his tail wags so hard in the car when we pull into the schools, that sometimes I think he is going to break it. Pete continues to walk him every morning, which has somehow made him especially fond of Pete.

Speaking about Pete, he had a great soccer season too, I just never take my camera to his games, I might embarass him!


No comments: