Thursday, June 17, 2010

Michael and Allie graduate from Junior High....Yahoo!

I am so proud of  you Michael and Allie. Thinking back on your years of junior high, I am filled with so many memories of such huge steps in your lives. And while your accomplishments of good grades and awards were fun to clap for on grad night, what really made me proud of you was how your character shone through and Jesus' life and love has poured out of your hearts at school. I found myself thinking of how you started Roots, Allie, and how you are always recognized for your character on sports teams, Michael. 
 Michael and Allie, you fill dad and I's hearts with so much joy because you choose to shine the love of God that is inside of you with everyone you meet. We love you! If junior high has been this much fun, than I can't wait for what God has for us the next four years!
Luv, mom

No comments: