Monday, August 23, 2010

time for a change....times are changing

When I started this blog, my kids were in fourth and second grade.  Now the twins are in high school, and Alex is in junior high. The times are changing and it's time for a change. The kids now post their own pics on facebook and so do I. Often, I feel like I am repeating what's already been said (or posted). So, in hopes to continue a family diary, as some would call it - I am changing things around a bit. I am starting a blog that will be devoted purely to life with my teenagers. It will be simple, short, and to the point, Because frankly that's all us mom of teenagers have time for. I want to welcome or rather, solicit your advice.  I need you. Hopefully we will encourage, stretch and grow each other. If you don't have teenagers, please, still free to comment. My hope is that we can become a running dialogue of wisdom! So here it goes.....www.alwaysoutofmilk.blogspot.com  ......here's to the journey of raising kids that love Jesus and being REAL!

No comments: