Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All dressed up,,, and, "mom, my tummy hurts!"


Whoever says that sugar doesn't effect kids, hasn't been at my house when it is being consumed! Sugar makes my kids CRAZY! If I were a teacher, I would always get a sub the day after Halloween. Or maybe that is when they crash, and they sit like zombies all day. Anyways,tonight, we are getting it out of there system! Usually we do the 2 pieces a day thing, but that last us until July, and then, well, Pete and I eat it. SO ,,,,,today eat and be merry for tomorrow it is protein and veggies, and only carbs that have fiber! Arn't they all so cute. The boys are baseball players,,,,AGAIN, and Allie is the "challenged cheerleader", they are joined by the two princesses in my life, Kacia and Rylin!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They're so cute! I recognize those Kentridge colors! Her video is really funny ... not all that different from her mom who I remember being pretty funny, too!

~Debby~ said...

To cute for words!!! Can't wait to get my arms around those two little princesses!

Shelly said...

Michelle!! You have a blog!! How do I get to it??