Thursday, October 19, 2006

Snake food?

This worked out great....I get to be the cool mom, who let her kids have rats. And now we DON'T have rats! The deal was,,,,clean the cage, feed them, and I don't want to have to tell you all the time. Well, it was day 6 and no one would clean the cage, and so I reminded them of the deal, and told them if they wouldn't keep it, the rats were going bye-bye. They said, ok then, because we don't want to clean the cage, and they are not so cool now.... So the rats went bye-bye. Whew, that worked out how I wanted it to. I love it when that happens! How weird is it, that I acutally felt sad for the little guys dropping them off for the "pet adoption program" at Petco? ( the guy said, most of them end up snake food) I guess we are helping out the food chain :):):)???

No comments: