Saturday, March 24, 2007

and the Laundry Award goes to.....

This award goes out each week in our house. It is a specail title which requires much changing to win. When I fold the clothes each weekend, I sort them into piles....when I started noticing that Michael's pile was tripple everyone else's, I teased him saying he won the title of the most laundry used in a week, since then, everytime I fold, they all three ask, whose the winner this week??? ( Just in case you are wondering about the prize, we all decided the prize should be the honor of putting ALL the laundry away!) We'll just in case Pete is reading this while he is out of town, we just all wanted you to know, honey ........YOU WON HANDS DOWN! I should have taken a picture to prove it, but Pete , wow you were busy looking good this week :):):) and as for your prize, I guess I'll claim it for you.

No comments: