Wednesday, March 28, 2007

preaching?? no, just sharing my heart!

In our blog I typed on the header...."may all who come near, Know that God's glory is our highest aim"

And I just thinking today.....Is this family "sold out" Do you all see all the fun things in our life, school, soccer, activities, and think that's what are life is about,,,,,or do you see a family who is pursuing Jesus Christ as the highest prize. Is what comes out of our mouths, talk about our "earthly treasures",,,,or do you hear us consumed with the "true treasure". Are we pursuing God's glory as our highest aim?

I want this family to be different, to stick out. NOT FOR WHAT WE DO, BUT FOR WHO WE LOVE!
For any of you who read this blog, who don't know Jesus yet,,,,Know that my heart burns for you ...

To know the peace that can fill you when you watch someone you love dying!
To know the grace that can cover your worst offense
To know the love that will heal ANY hurt in your life
To know the joy that overcomes you, when the day's are mundane at best.
and to Know that you were made for more than this life!
True life is found in Jesus!

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life" John 8:12

If any of you want to ask me anything about Jesus and the life He has brought me, nothing would bring me greater joy!

I love being able to share on this blog the happenings in our life, but more importantly I want to share the passsion of my heart - My savior! And it is my prayer that as you read about my family you will be drawn to the hunger we have for God to be glorified in our lives- So that He will!



No comments: