Thursday, September 13, 2007

computer crash

yes! We are all still alive. Our home pc crashed last week. We lost everything on the hard drive. Weird! We are trying to decide if it is worth it to send it away and have it all recovered....could be a trip to Hawaii!!! Anyways, the computer is having a new hard drive installed, so I should be back up and running soon. Right now, Pete is being patient in sharing his lap top with me. I just wanted to give a run-down of some highlights for now though.

~Allie made the volleyball team last week
~Michael made the soccer team last week
~Alex is candidating for school treasurer
~I am spending more time in the car than if I drove to Sacramento each day(ok maybe a little exaggeration)
~Pete started soccer
~It's finally under a 100 degrees, and tonight I'm opening all the windows!
~Fall is busy, but lots of fun! Yeah for Routines!

Guess that's all for now. God has been teaching us so much this fall, I look forward to sharing soon!

No comments: