Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Portfolio

Most of you already know that I have been working towards the goal of doing photography more full time, so I will spare you an advertisement. :) As 2009 begins, I am so excited to move forward with Portfolio and grow in my abilities! I am blessed to have such supportive friends who have volunteered for me to practice with these past months. I want to thank you! You have beautiful families and have made it easy to get that "great picture". I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture what I see in all of you! The slide show posted below is a little sneak peak. Thank you again!

3 comments:

Tim Hetland said...

WOW Bre! Very Beautiful! I am impressed with your eye for good photos. YOu are going to be amazing, so keep working on it. I am proud of how hard you are working. Miss you and love you!

Sabrina

Suzy said...

I am so excited for you in your photography biz. Your pictures are really great, I know you will do well.

Miss ya lots!

Sherry said...

Bre~
I am really excited for you! So did you start your website yet? And what are your fees to do a sitting for a family of 5?