Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Meet Tarzan, our very OUTDOOR cat!

This is Tarzan, I noticed him a few weeks ago when I was drinking coffee on the porch. I kept hearing a rustling in the bushes and then noticed the little kitty living in them. The funny thing is that he really lives in the bushes! He stays in them ALL day. (hence the name Tarzan, for jungle kitty) Anyways, he was skinny and skittish, so Allie and I have been feeding him tuna and milk every morning. The minute I call him in the morning, he comes out. Today, he finally came close to me and stayed for a while, but he still won't let us pet him. I want to go on the record saying that Tarzan will remain an outdoor kitty! I have no more sanity left to spend on getting rid of animal hair! But, he makes a nice accessory to my porch and morning coffee, and now he won't starve. So meet Tarzan!





Oh, I forgot to mention...until Tarzan lets us get a little closer, he remains and "it" :)

No comments: